Do you have a great work-ethic and consider yourself to be an above average employee? Liberty Fruit is looking for individuals like you!
Utilizing our state of the art order fulfillment system and powered industrial equipment in our climate-controlled environment, the successful order selector will be rewarded for their productivity and accuracy. The rewards include new pay scales based on performance, full benefit offerings and weekly paychecks. This is full-time position with unscheduled, mandatory overtime.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to operate powered industrial equipment in safe manner.
- Must be able to work extended hours, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to accurately fill orders while maintaining company productivity requirements.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs frequently
- The ability to listen and follow voice command software.
- Must be able to perform all activities within safety requirements and GMP’s.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work unscheduled overtime.
LIBERTY FRUIT OFFERS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans at competitive rates
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications for this position, please submit your resume to HR@libertyfruit.com, or apply in person at 1247 Argentine Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66105. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
EEO Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- CLASS A & COMMERCIAL DELIVERY DRIVERS MORE HOME TIME! Celebrating 50 years of success, Liberty Fruit Company continues to grow. Since 1965, when Issie and Mary Caviar started Liberty Fruit Company, Inc. we have always offered an unmatched selection of the highest-quality fresh fruits and vegetables. Today, we stand for three generations of leadership and over 350 dedicated employees serving customers throughout Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Iowa, Arkansas, Illinois and Texas. Our customers will tell you that our commitment to exceptional Quality and Service has always stood as the cornerstone of our business. It’s this commitment that represents our way of thanking all of our customers for their trust and loyalty. Liberty Fruit Company Inc is seeking Route Delivery Drivers for our facility located in Kansas City, Kansas.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in person at 1247 Argentine Blvd, Kansas City KS, or by responding to this ad with your resume. NO PHONE CALLS.
• Must have a Class A or B CDL license or chauffer’s license.
• Must be proficient in handling 53’ Tractor/Trailer combo or 26’ straight truck
• Be willing and able to travel into all areas of the Midwest that we service
• Must have a safe driving record
• Work a variety of days, including weekends
• Must be able to climb in and out of tractor / trailer safely using steps or ramp
• Unload and deliver produce items using two-wheel dolly.
• Maneuver two-wheel dolly through varying weather conditions, alleys, steps or other constraints.
• Lift up to 75 lbs of merchandise at a time.
• Deliver product in a timely manner according to route design
• Use electronic equipment to verify route progress
• Complete paperwork in an accurate manner
• Compliance with DOT requirements including inspections, Record of Duty Status and safe driving habits.
LIBERTY FRUIT OFFERS:
• Medical and Dental & Vision insurance at competitive rates
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• 401k plan
• Paid vacation
• 96% of our drivers are home every night
EEO Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Required Experience:
- We prefer 6 months of expereince operating the commercial vehicle you are licensed for.
- Required Education:
- High School or GED preferred.