Do you have a great work-ethic and consider yourself to be an above average employee? Liberty Fruit is looking for individuals like you!
Liberty Fruit Company is growing and has openings in our production department, Carols Cuts. This is a rare opportunity, as positions in this department don’t become available often. Do you have what it takes to be an exceptional team member? Carol’s Cuts prepares ready-to-eat, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Must be able to work extended hours, and unscheduled overtime.
- Ability to work in a refrigerated work environment for the entirety of the shift.
- You must be able to use knives, peelers, and processing equipment to chop, slice & dice fresh fruits and vegetables.
- This job requires you to lift up to 50lbs frequently.
- Must be able to perform all activities within our safety requirements and GMP’s.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work unscheduled overtime.
LIBERTY FRUIT OFFERS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD / LTD and ancillary coverages at competitive rates.
- 401k plan.
- Paid time off.
- Weekly pay!
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications for this position, please submit your resume or apply in person at 1247 Argentine Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66105. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
EEO Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity